Monday, July 6, 2009

Metal Scales


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Leather jacket- Thrifted. Tank, Heels- Charlotte Russe. Jean Shorts- Thrifted. Necklace- Forever21.

Hope you all had a good Fourth of July. I love watching fireworks. I've just finished unpacking in my new apartment. It looks rather plain right now, but I plan to change that soon.

I really love the white shorts that I am wearing. Because not only do they fit well, I got them for super cheap at a Goodwill Outlet. Yeah its pretty amazing that they have a place for people's unwanted-unwanted again items. These were originally jeans until I cut and frayed them.

I am missing the Savers thrift stores in Austin. I found this jacket at the store on South Lamar. It is actually a little girl's jacket and I think the hem is supposed to go down to the knees.

Off to the first day of my art class now,
Rach :]


12 comments:

  1. i like this outfit your necklace is so cool

    ReplyDelete
  2. These photos are so cute! Lovin the white denim this summer.

    BE SURE TO STOP BY MY BLOG I'M DOING A GIVEAWAY.

    xoxo
    J

    www.talkprettytome.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these pictures! And I also love finding people's third-hand cast-offs for less than it would cost to buy a meal at McDonalds (not that I would ever do that) in places like Goodwill. It's like the ultimate shopping high!

    Good luck in your new classes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I heart that jacket!!! Wishing I could find one like yours :)

    I loved the way Meyers's character and the Opera music went hand in hand in Match point, eerily creepy- but good. :)

    And thanks for the comment, but I must admit my hair is also known to tangle up and become a curse.. lol

    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your leather jacket is amazing! I love white shorts and you look great in it! xxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such cool shots (I want that jacket!) x

    www.wonderlandlondon.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. AWWW IM SO JEALOUSE I REALLY WANT A BLAZER MADE COMEPLETLY MADE OUT OF LEATHER.
    yours look amazing

    ReplyDelete
  8. loving that gorgeous blazer, darling
    thank you so much for your comments, i really appreciate you coming by the page
    you have a beautiful blog, great inspiration, keep it up!

    -cma
    check out my blog @
    cosmicaroline.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. wow! Love the leather jacket with the white shorts...

    Great look!

    -A-

    ReplyDelete
  10. I wish you had hands in your pictures =\

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog!
I greatly appreciate every bit of feedback I get. I aim to return all the comments I receive here. Thanks again for being awesome :]
-Rach