Monday, July 27, 2009

Twelve for Twenty

Time flies. Its hard to believe it is already August again. My birthday is coming up in 18 days. I have been considering buying myself a TV for my depressing apartment to celebrate turning 20. I never made birthday or Christmas wishlists as a child, but now as a young adult I tend to. Normally my lists are full of clothes, but it looks like my interests have diversified as of late.

Photobucket
One:
I lost my beloved turquoise earrings to the ocean on my vacation in California. I feel lost without my go-to earrings and have been longing for a new set.
---

Photobucket
Two:
Random, I know but I have been on the search for the biggest, fluffiest, warmest towel in existence for a while now.
---

Photobucket
Three:
I love W magazine because of their amazing pictorials and enlarged format. Every single ad in this magazine could easily become a gorgeous poster on my wall.
---
Photobucket
Four:
Totoro! I love thee! I found the most adorable Totoro doll in California and have been regretting not taking him home ever since. Totoro, you belong with me.
---

Photobucket
Five:
The one show that can bring me out of a slump any day. It is so sad that Arrested Development got canceled. Even though all 3 seasons are available on DVD, I am so excited about their upcoming movie.
---

Photobucket
Six:
I have never blow-dried my hair. But am starting to think it would be a good idea to start. My hair is so thick, I don't think it is ever completely dry.
---

Photobucket
Seven:
I will be honest here, I fell in love with the bottle of this perfume before I did the scent. But both are equally pretty and soft in that edgy rough way.
---

Photobucket
Eight:
Okay, so not exactly these. But these heels in black are amazing. Jessica Simpson can't act or sing, but her shoe collection is amazing.
---
Photobucket
Nine:
Studs. Leather. Guess. Need I say more? Not as classic and timeless as a Chanel 2.55, but hopefully this bag will hold me over until I can afford that icon.
---


Photobucket

Ten:
I have a Nikon D70, but a new lens with a wider zoom range would help a lot.
---

Photobucket
Eleven:
The newest high-end DSLR from canon, the 50D would be a dream to have.
---
Photobucket
Twelve:
The most recent high-end camera that Nikon offers, the D300. My DSLR is the first mid-range Nikon came out with. This camera would be the newer, one level higher version of it.




9 comments:

  1. there is something about those huge pages in W that i love!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that was a damn good show!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you :)
    so sweet !!!

    I have yet to see Arrested Development (I know, I know... lol) what's it about? :)


    xoxo!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those firts earrings are sooo pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is an enviable wish list. I'm not too familiar with digital slrs, but those cameras look fancy schmancy.

    If you're an Arrested Development fan I hope you got the reference in the title of my last post. If not, you will once you buy the dvds and watch the series at least 3 times. And trust me, you'll want to.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great post! That Canon camera looks great.
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute Totoro Doll! I must wikipedia W magazine.
    http://sequinsandbeads.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. The D300 seems very worth it. But I am using a canon! So get a canon :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. cha i got you one thing on your list that you know of, one thing needs a e-mail so send me it soon, one thing that was mine now its yours, one thing that is pretty damn close... if not its still pretty lol, and one thing you didn't ask for. Wow it sounds like alot now that i have typed it :D

    love you
    dee

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog!
I greatly appreciate every bit of feedback I get. I aim to return all the comments I receive here. Thanks again for being awesome :]
-Rach