Monday, September 14, 2009

Plain White Tee

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Wide-legged Jeans-Thrifted. T-shirt-Target. Necklace-Decree.

Having never really been very in tune with fashion before, I've never realized how exciting it is when fashion week hits New York. Or how much I'm dying to be there to see it. Of course where I am currently is probably the furthest thing from Bryant Park, but I have decided that one day I will see fashion week in New York. I probably won't be famous enough to sit in the front row or skilled enough to be showing my own clothing line. But I promise myself that I will see it somehow before I die.

I was always weary of wide legged jeans due to my short stature (I'm only 5'1) but when I found these jeans I decided to throw caution to the wind. Not only are these wide legged, but they also have a higher waist and I have my shirt tucked in. We are talking miles outside of my comfort zone here. While it didn't come out to look as Katherine Hepburn as I had hoped, I'd say I'm pretty satisfied with the risk I took.

Thank you awesome readers for encouraging my fashion photography ambitions! I think that I will give it another try. And thank you guys who read through my post about thrifting! I know it was extremely long, but I hope you gained something from my experiences. And last, but not least, thanks to those who have added to me to your follow list recently. I'm completely honored and hope you enjoy what you read!

Rach :]

18 comments:

  1. Thanks for the lovely comment on my blog girl !

    Love love those wide leg jeans,I don't personally own a pair . But seeing you carry it out so well,I need to get a pair tooo !! Heeeee

    And the necklace is so colorful and beautiful:) adding you to my blogroll if you don't mind,adore you and your style girl <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. plain white tee does FLAWLESSLY
    gorgeous!!!!
    to die for, loving every single bit of this

    -cma
    check out my blog @
    cosmicaroline.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I absolutely love this look - more often than not it pays off to be adventurous with your wardrobe! And it definitely paid off here! You look divine - and that white tee is absolute perfection!

    ReplyDelete
  4. you look gorgeous!! I love this clean crisp look!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are looking gorgeous! Love those pants on you.you wear them so well and love that tee...beautiful neckline

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look fantastic! You have a gorgeous face.

    ReplyDelete
  7. those jeans look perfect on you! i'm only 5'2" and sometimes i'm a bit skiddish about wide leg pants too

    ReplyDelete
  8. Less is more, and its so true! This outfits is perect, beautiful! Love that tee!

    ReplyDelete
  9. White shirts are truly essentials :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. the necklace really gives ur outfit that last touch! i like it

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the simplicity of the outfit and then BAM! a statement piece of jewelry.

    ReplyDelete
  12. You look gorgeous in these photos! I love the combination of your necklace and the decoration on your t-shirt xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thankyou for your comment on my blog - I love your look here , your hair is gorgeous and the necklace is a beaut!

    Constance x
    www.constance-victoria.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. sorry it's taken me so long to get around to your blog-- but i'm so glad i finally did! it's so wonderful, and i love your posts. we texan bloggers ought to stick together! haha.

    hope you're having an awesome day!

    p.s. you have the coolest haircut (:

    ReplyDelete
  15. those jeans look great on you I can't believe they are thrifted! So good :)

    x.katie

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi Rach : )

    Thank you for stopping by my blog. I just spent quite some time reading through pages and pages of your archives...I love *almost* all the things you blog about! Everything but animation, lol.

    I used to sketch for many year (only female, fashion, etc) but now I have lost my touch. Your fashion blogger sketches are GORGEOUS and I recognized behind the seams immediately. Did you send it to her? I am sure she would love it.

    You also have such chic style and seem to find a lot of goodies via thrift or vintage stores...I'm jealous! I've been rummaging around just a few times and can only find accessories, never clothes.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog!
I greatly appreciate every bit of feedback I get. I aim to return all the comments I receive here. Thanks again for being awesome :]
-Rach