1. This outfit revolves around the mint green fedora. It lightens the feel of the blacks in the shoes, shorts, and purse. The gray cardigan keeps its edge factor by sporting some interesting slits up the back. I could picture Jenny striding forward with the cardigan flowing behind her, boots clomping on the sidewalk, and hat perfectly perched on her blond hair.
2. The leather jacket plays a key role in this outfit. It brings out the toughness in all the other items; the heavy chain necklace, the black t-strap on the heels, and the motorcycle glove on the clutch. Jenny would wear this going out to a laid back dinner date; striped tank tucked into her high waisted skirt, jacket left open unzipped, and mixed chains tumbling over her chest.
3. This look is all about the red bag. Nothing competes with it. The gray leather vest lends a soft rocker touch while the necklace adds a bit of glam. I envision Jenny wearing this outfit while out shopping; red bag swinging on her arm, vest lapels fluttering, and jewels gleaming at her neck.
4. This is a close rendition of Jenny's schoolgirl look. The body con denim skirt and the plain white tee act as a base for the red croc clutch, the bold jewelry and the dramatic ankle boots. I can see Jenny holding court at Constance; heels clacking up the Met steps, layers of chains swinging side to side, and glossy bag settled under perfectly manicured black fingernails.
5. The ensemble here is a play on different textures of black. The black leather, black lace, black fringe, black ruffles, and black glitter all work together to create a more multidimensional look. I see Jenny wearing this to a dressy casual event; sweater vest thrown on haphazardly over her shoulders, glimmering clutch tucked under her arm, and lace clad legs crossed before her.
6. This look plays with the muted tones of the pink leather bag and the gauzy mint green scarf. The loose knit sweater and the cage heel boots add some interest to the ensemble. This is as casual as Jenny gets. She'd wear this going out to see a movie; sweater hanging off one shoulder, thin scarf trailing behind in the wind, and studded bag gleaming at her side.
7. All attention here is immediately drawn to the intricate lace in the skirt. Its classy pencil shape inspires other ladylike elements to be paired with it such as a quilted clutch, a string of pearls, and channel earrings. I can picture Jenny wearing this look to a refined event held on the Upper East Side; leather vest adding some edge until she removes it at the door, iconic gold double C's glowing at her ears, and glass heels clicking on the marble floor.
8. The peach trench coat brings lightness to this look while adding structure with its black piping. Everything else in this outfit is extreme in material but all in black. The black feather clutch, the black sequin dress, the black leather gloves, and the black mesh booties compliment each other while still holding their own. Jenny would wear this to a ball held for her school; trench coat perfectly cinched at her waist, black leather clad fingers adding dramatic flair, and bare legs stretching into almost sheer ankle boots.
Thanks to all of you that have commented my last post, I know it was extremely long and a little excessive. I hope reading it and reading this post has been fun. I plan to eventually continue this theme and post my own Jenny-inspired outfits sometime in the future. Thank you again, you guys are wonderful!