Sunday, June 13, 2010

Blogger Sketch Sunday [Nini's Style]

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
This week I've decided to dedicate the second edition of Blogger Sketch Sunday to Nini of Nini's Style. Only one word ever comes to mind when describing this woman's style: Fierce. She has amazing taste in fashion and is a force to be reckoned with. I like to imagine that one day I'll have as incredible personal style as she does.

3 Reasons I love this blog:
-Nini wears the same stunning pieces from her wardrobe over and over, but it never gets old. She always manages make it look new and fresh again every single time she wears it. This woman knows what quality pieces to splurge on and styles them impeccably.
-Her blog is located in Dallas, TX. Perhaps this makes me bias, but I grew up in Fort Worth, and I love seeing such an amazing blog so close to home. I sometimes recognize downtown buildings in the backgrounds of her stunning editorial worthy photoshoots.
-She is fearless when it comes to fashion. It seems like Nini really knows who she is as a person and style wise. She knows what she likes and goes for it without any reserve and the results are always flawless.

If you haven't already, check out her blog! (I've included the link to it where I named it above)
Rach:]

11 comments:

  1. awww, this is so cute!!! thank you sweetie. I'll post this on my blog. You're super sweet!! xoxo Nini

    ReplyDelete
  2. that is realy good! i LOVE your sketches! just amazing.

    xx, Amanda (Not So Naked)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful sketches, I love Nini too x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome sketches. The style of the first one is gorgeous ! :D

    http://cupcakesarefashion.blogspot.com/

    XOXO, C.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great sketches! wish i had the talent, i'd have a much more interesting banner by now haha.

    Thanks for dropping by ;)

    xo,
    Closet Full of Nothing

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love nina and love your sketches! :)
    Cute blog you have here! Hope you can stop by mine!

    http://the-ensemble-project.blogspot.com/

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. These sketches are so good! And I love Nini, she really is fierce! Her blog is always soooo inspiring! :)

    -Ashley
    http://breakfastatsaks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. *jaw drops* you are so right - these sketches are freaking A-mazing!!

    + I totally wanted to tell you that I LOVE the name choice for your blog!!!! As a former 'computer scientist' that is just completely rad! too cute ^_^

    xo,
    raven

    ReplyDelete
  9. totally loving it
    youve got a great blog, keep it up!
    if you’ve got a few seconds and like cute dresses, go to http://www.sway.com/acree and put in your email, it will make you a part of sway, who is launching their collection in the fall…and it sends me to vegas! i need a 1,000 girls to sign up before august, and it would mean the world to me, thanks!
    keep up your awesome inspiration, i’ve linked you on my blog roll!

    -cma
    COSMICaroline.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. the last outfit is my fav

    shukura

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog!
I greatly appreciate every bit of feedback I get. I aim to return all the comments I receive here. Thanks again for being awesome :]
-Rach