Sunday, June 27, 2010

Blogger Sketch Sunday [Phi Style]

Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket
Welcome to the Fourth edition of Blogger Sketch Sunday! Every week I like to post fashion drawings of bloggers that inspire me. This week's edition is dedicated to Tramanh of Phi Style. This recently engaged blogger is from Houston, Texas and her blog is the cutest mix of outfit posts, cooking, and real life documentation I have ever seen.

3 Reasons I love this blog:
-This girl's hair is amazing. Seriously, every time I look at her blog I get major hair envy. Its just so long and curls so perfectly! When my hair grows long enough I am shamelessly going to get a Phi-Style haircut. Don't judge.
-She's getting married and I love seeing the inspirations she gathers for her wedding. The necklaces she debates about, the color scheme she's pondering, or the bridesmaid dresses she's picked out. I've never been a girl to dream about my wedding day, but her blog is inspiring me to start.
-She and Issa of We Wear Things collaborate to create the most stunning photo shoots. Check out their vintage 20's inspired shoot [here] or their Emma Watson in Teen Vogue inspired shoot [here].
I've seen a lot of engagement photos and wedding invitations for someone my age, but Tramanh's are the best I've ever encountered. She and her fiance just look so romantic and cute together! Check out their engagement photos [here] and their Save the Date photos [here].

So if you've never come across her blog, you should definitely check it out! The link to it is located where I named the blog above.

Hope you're having a wonderful Sunday!
Rach:]

16 comments:

  1. Great sketches! super talented

    www.the-blisslist.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow you do those yourself? Thats pretty awesome. You are very talented!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love her blog also, and your sketches are amazing!
    btw, thanks for taking the time to comment my blog. Have a good one!

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow great job. I love her blog!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, you've just inspired me to start sketching and drawing again :)
    Beautiful sketch and a definitely inspiring one!



    <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. great sketch! and i love phi-style. she has great style. and thx for stopping by my blog! come visit me again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  7. amazing drawings, the are really awesome

    come follow the first ever fashion blog from a Guys POV, let He know what you think

    fashionbyhe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. rach- your sketches are amazing! what a great inspirational blog :]

    ReplyDelete
  9. holy shit, not only are these amazing (especially that first one... LOVE how you've rendered the lace knee-high tights) but thanks for introducing me to a new spankin' blog. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. *ummm I meant the second sketch. oopsies... but of course I love them all!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm definitely going to go stalk her hair now. I'm always checking out people's hair (I swear I'm not creepy)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I LOVE your sketches. You have amazing talent with the pen.

    What I love more is your blog! FOOD+FASHION+ART! What more can I ask for?

    Ps I love your description "former computer scientist soon to be artist"

    ReplyDelete
  13. Those sketches are so cool and beautiful !

    http://cupcakesarefashion.blogspot.com/

    XOXO, C.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love this blogger and your blogger sketches! :)
    xo
    Missy
    http://www.popofstyle.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog!
I greatly appreciate every bit of feedback I get. I aim to return all the comments I receive here. Thanks again for being awesome :]
-Rach