Sunday, July 11, 2010

Blogger Sketch Sunday [Fashion Chalet]

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Hey again! Welcome to the Sixth edition of Blogger Sketch Sunday! Each week I post of few ballpoint pen drawings from my sketchbook of bloggers who inspire me. This week's featured blogger is Erika of Fashion Chalet whose blog hails from Raleigh, NC.

3 Reasons I love this blog:
-This girl is the most gracious blogger out there. I know that you can't tell what people are really like without meeting them in person and I'm not saying other bloggers are just downright rude, but this blogger always manages to reply to all the comments she gets on her page and really seems to love all her readers.
-Have you seen this girl's hair? Its so unbelievably long and gorgeous. I have serious hair envy. Not of course, to be outdone by her endless legs. Its absolutely crazy how long this girl's gams are.
-She style seems really down to earth. She has fun and experiments with her clothes in a way that many readers can relate to. And although all her clothes aren't from *insert-ridiculously-expensive-luxury-brand-here* she always manages to look stylish and stunning.

So if you haven't found her blog yet, you really need to check it out for yourself. I've posted the link to it where I named her blog above.

And thanks to all the new followers and comments that I have received, I am really grateful for each and every one of them. I've got many more Blogger Sketch Sundays lined up so I hope you all won't be disappointed!

Rach:]

17 comments:

  1. i love your blogger sketches :]
    they're always so inspiring..

    {anabella}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yup, long hair + long legs, gives me a serious case of want. And as always, the drawings are gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. these drawing are amazing!

    do you use a tablet or you just scan sketches made by a pen/pencil?

    ReplyDelete
  4. of course, we won't! cause i'm pretty sure, that all the rest are such a amazing job like this you've already showed us!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow. LOVE your blog! I'm so glad you came to mine and left me a sweet comment, because now I found yours! :) I am now following!

    && your sketches are UN-REAL. You have some talent, girl! Keep it up!

    xx
    Jen

    p.s. && your comments about Erika Marie are SO true! She is the sweetest blogger I know and I love how everytime I drop her an email she shoots me back a reply within minutes! SO down to earth and SO humble. Her blog is fan-tastic. Great muse! :)
    http://belledecouture.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great illustrations!!

    http://agatiszka.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. You're so talented! Love these illustrations too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. i know her! those look exactly like her. nice job :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. My jaw literally dropped. I showed my family already and they all agreed: "that's Erika" I also noticed I tend to pose a lot from the side. Thanks for the lovely Feature. I'm humbled and honored.

    Your talent is through the roof!!! :)


    xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm so glad you sketched one of my favorite bloggers ever!! The last one is my favorite!! I agreed with what you said about her; she's so sweet!! xoxoxoxoxoo

    ReplyDelete
  11. dear, you're so talented. i'd buy one of your sketches and hang it on my wall immediately.

    chapeau!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Man! I wish I could wear a short skirt or shorts right now! So adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  13. fantastic job! i love it and i love fashion chalet.

    ReplyDelete
  14. these are amazing! i love them so much, your style is fantastic

    ReplyDelete
  15. beautiful sketches! i love fashion chalet as well...she's a sweetheart...texas style :)

    Anette
    http://ilovemylbd.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog!
I greatly appreciate every bit of feedback I get. I aim to return all the comments I receive here. Thanks again for being awesome :]
-Rach