Friday, July 30, 2010

Cold Shoulder

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
[Wolf Tee- gift. Jeans- Macy's. Heels- Charlotte Russe. Necklaces- thrifted. Wallet- DIY.]

As I said earlier this week, I'm posting a few shots with the wallet I drew on incorporated into an outfit. I've been pretty happy with the wallet so far, its smaller so I end up carrying less frequent buyer cards, receipts, and other junk. I like that the orchids read like black lace from far away. Unfortunately the sharpie marker is starting to wear off so I'll need to find something to seal the design onto the leather soon. Anyone have any ideas?

This is the same wolf tee shirt that I wore a few posts ago that Dee gave me. I decided to slice off the collar part of it so it would hang looser. Although I do feel its cutting it really close to looking too '80s, it feels better hanging off one shoulder. I'm thinking about cutting a low scooped back on another tee shirt. We shall see!

Rach:]

8 comments:

  1. Ha-ha I like it, its a bit more rock and roll then you usually wear but I like it! Oh check out my new post Brain Johnson is totally wearing that same shirt apparently its from the office? At least that's what Chris said the tee was from.

    ReplyDelete
  2. im new to your blog and im loving it!!! great DIY in your last post! :)
    i just posted a DIY as well. hope you can stop by to take a look! xoxo

    http://the-ensemble-project.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love what you did with the t-shirt and look how much slicing off the collar can do the overall look! Sexy and rock-n-roll-ish ;) Love the necklace too! Thrifted? GET OUT!! :D

    www.monochromachic.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your outfit and your wallet is so beautiful your very talented =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that tee shirt my boyfriend has the same. I would have never thought about cutting it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your hair is getting so long! It looks really healthy.

    ReplyDelete
  7. great outfit, inspiring blog!


    http://wishmeluxe.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog!
I greatly appreciate every bit of feedback I get. I aim to return all the comments I receive here. Thanks again for being awesome :]
-Rach