Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Strawberry Fields Forever


Photobucket
I seem to be on a fruit streak with my food posts here on the Visual Basic, so I thought I'd bake a recipe with my favorite fruit in it; Strawberries. When I saw this amazing recipe for Strawberry Crumble on the Technicolor Kitchen blog found [here], Brandon and I decided to give it a try. And as always, when I say 'we' made these foods, I really mean that 'he' did all the cooking while I took photos.

Oh! And on a side note, I've added a Baking Bucket List to the sidebar underneath a photo of the cherry pie we made from a previous post. These are links to recipes that I want to make before I die. Hopefully Brandon and I will continue to add and check recipes off of it for many food posts to come.

Rach:]


Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. I want some strawberry crumbles!!!! :D
    These are great macro shots. The red color is very vibrant and "fresh" :)

    www.monochromachic.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mmm that looks delicious! Bet it would be just as good if you added some other berries like, blueberries, and blackberries to it :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog!
I greatly appreciate every bit of feedback I get. I aim to return all the comments I receive here. Thanks again for being awesome :]
-Rach