Friday, November 12, 2010

3 of 30

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
[jacket: Hollister, t-shirt: Target, jeans: Macy's, wedges: Charlotte Russe, hat: thrifted, bag: Target]

These first two photos were taken in front of a church that my photographer insisted on shooting in front of. It turns out there was a church service going on inside, so I'm sure everyone heard me complaining about my heels hurting and my really awesome yelp at a spider I found. On the way back we stopped at this really old rusty gas station off the side of the road. I'm pretty sure the pumps doesn't work anymore, but I really liked the look of the rust and the peeling letters.

Thanks for reading guys! Hope you like outfit number three!
Rach:]

16 comments:

  1. I LOVE your hat and jacket! great outfit!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice jeans!
    &You're so true, the ambience of that gas station is like it's from a movie or something ^^
    Lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look totally rad in the motocycle jacket and fedora - and the abandoned gas station was a brilliant idea.
    (and I always yelp at the sight of a spider)

    Chic on the Cheap

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love those jeans! Another cute hat today, love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Girl, you are fabulous! I adore this entire look!

    Melanie@UnravelledThreads
    Follow @UnraveldTreads on Twitter!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome photo locations! Plus your outfit goes so well with the scenery and you look amazing in it too! =)

    ReplyDelete
  7. this look is gorgeous and i love the hat addition!!

    cuteandlittle.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I would want to stop there too! Both of those shooting locations are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  9. ooh i love the jacket and the hat! and the gas station is perfect for a shoot, i was just thinking the other day how i wanted to find an old abandoned gas station to shoot at1

    Fashion Bag 411

    ReplyDelete
  10. GIRL LOOK AT YOU WORKING THAT CAMERA
    love everything from the fedora to the jacket and your jeans fit you so well

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow, the third photo!!! Looks amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi! I love your blog!
    Please feel free to visit my blog if you like
    http://thepriceofimagination.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love that jacket and I appreciate any girl that can rock a fedora. I've tried (and failed) so many times. :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. i don´t just like it, i LOVE it! ;) i have been dreaming of a gas station shoot just like this!

    awesome outfit and pictures sweetie!

    xoxo Mode Junkie

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog!
I greatly appreciate every bit of feedback I get. I aim to return all the comments I receive here. Thanks again for being awesome :]
-Rach