Monday, November 15, 2010

4 of 30

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
[blazer: Elizabeth and James, jeans : Forever21, Audrey Hepburn sweatshirt: Forever21, heels: Plato's Closet, clutch : Forever21]

May I present to you my favorite shirt at the moment. Its loose, comfy, and features an awesome screen printed graphic of my favorite fashion icon, Audrey Hepburn in Breakfast at Tiffany's. I actually dislike any other stereotypical shots from the movie that are promoted everywhere. This one of Holly Golightly looking through the window at Tiffany's in the early morning from the opening scene though, always sticks with me.

Alright, so you'll have to forgive me fellow 30 for 30 remixers, for I have a confession to make. I just bought these black jeans from Forever21 this past weekend. BUT! Only because I needed a pair of black pants to wear to a wedding I was hired as the photographer for. I plan to switch out these jeans for another pair on my list so don't fret. I'll stay under 30 items, I promise. It was a pretty quirky and unique wedding and I had fun taking photos. I worked for Texas A&M University's newspaper, The Battalion, as a staff photographer for a semester, but now I think wedding photography might be where I want to go next. Starting off slow and steady. I'll post a few shots from the wedding in a later post.

Gosh I feel so behind on these remix outfits. I'm only on outfit number four. It just hasn't been good weather to shoot pictures in lately. Its getting really dreary and gray. Also I'm posting this after last night's all-nighter that I pulled for my studio Animation class. I textured my Pig character Maurice! Check him out in the video below.

Rach:]

16 comments:

  1. Another amazing outfit with that blazer! Congrats on the wedding gig! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holy crap that is amazing! Was this in the Viz Lab? I hear Pixar is coming soon and it makes me jealous that I don't do Viz Lab stuff! haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. that blazer is awesome! totally love how you paired down the outfit with a simple shirt underneath....omg you are soo creative! you're an artist, photographer, and animator? you put the rest of us to shame! :P

    Beauty Bag 411

    ReplyDelete
  4. another great outfit!!!
    it's so cool you visited my blog and left your sweet comment! it makes me realy happy! remember you can keep in touch with my blog via blogger, bloglovin, facebook and twitter!

    xoxo from rome
    K.
    http://kcomekarolina.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really love that blazer. Love that details. And I have the same clutch from F21 :) Yay for clutch twins.. hee hee.

    Happy Tuesday Rach!!

    xx Love & Aloha

    ReplyDelete
  6. Breakfast at Tiffany's is my absolute favorite movie and I love your top!! I still can't get over how beautiful that blazer is -- could the faux fur trim at the bottom be any more lovely?

    this outfit is gorgeous and i love the mix of casual and sophisticated.

    cuteandlittle.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVE that Breakfast At Tiffany's sweatshirt! So cute.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your jacket!! the feathers are so nice

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love that you are taking part in the 30/30. I enjoy seeing your outfit posts

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love your blazer!! I also love your pig's blazer...those buttons are precious! And I just want to twirl his mustache. Hope that doesn't sound too creepy haha.

    ReplyDelete
  11. IT'S OKAY TO BE BEHIND! you look fabulous!!! so that's all that matters :D
    love the blazer. love the heels. LOVE LOVE LOVE <3

    ReplyDelete
  12. I like your blazer!
    I had to run out and buy black pants when I did my first wedding too!
    I also really like your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  13. First thing that came to mind when watching this animation was Toy Story. I love animation. First I ever saw was in a Theatre that shown a host of new animation from a festival somewhere in the world and one of them was The Simpsons. I told me wife at the time that that could be a series on t.v. it was so funny. I can't believe it's still running. You just never know; what can happen; who'll you'll meet. Best of luck to you!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog!
I greatly appreciate every bit of feedback I get. I aim to return all the comments I receive here. Thanks again for being awesome :]
-Rach