Sunday, November 21, 2010

6 of 30

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
[Audrey Hepburn sweatshirt: Forever21, skirt: Forever21, leggings: Target, heels: Plato's Closet, clutch: Karen Millen]

Ah finally, I have time to post outfit number six. Well not really, I should be studying for my Calculus 2 class. But I am procrastinating terribly. All I have to say about this outfit is that its the most comfortable ensemble ever. Stretchy tights with a frilly skirt and a loose sweatshirt. Its the perfect combination of girly and relaxed.
Rach:]

10 comments:

  1. This is super adorable :) I love the fullness of that skirt! Absolutely adorable clutch as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this outfit! you are rocking it!

    xx
    www.fashionrnbw.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the whole outfit! I agree with jess, you look adorable! =)


    jed
    I Am DollParts

    ReplyDelete
  4. I definitely love this look. Girly casual. :)

    xx Love & Aloha

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the juxtaposition of the casual T-shirt and the fancy skirt! Pretty, pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOMAN, I CANT STOP FALLING IN LOVE WITH YOUR REMIXES. seriously <3
    the skirt, the tights, the top, the shoes. aaaaaack.
    so beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super cute outfit, love the styling!! This outfit would be great in so many different settings!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog!
I greatly appreciate every bit of feedback I get. I aim to return all the comments I receive here. Thanks again for being awesome :]
-Rach