Tuesday, November 23, 2010

7 of 30

Photobucket

Photobucket
[leather jacket: Silence and Noise-thrifted, jeans: Forever21, t-shirt and boots: Target]

So I recently watched The Runaways and have hopelessly found myself wishing I was a rockstar. Of course I think that deep down, everyone wants to be a rockstar. I was inspired more by Kristen Stewart's wardrobe as Joan Jett than Dakota Fanning's wardrobe as Cherrie Currie. For outfit number seven I broke out my leather jacket and leather boots. Usually I don't wear this much leather together, but to heck with it. If I plan on being a rockstar I should get used to wearing lots and lots of leather. It would also help if I could play the guitar or sing since I am terrible at both...

I'll settle for ogling at these heels from Sam Edelman. The Loretta. Perfect for a rockstar-wanna-be, no? Classy chic business in the front. Hardcore kick-ass party in the back. I love them from every angle possible.
Rach:]


Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket

16 comments:

  1. OhemGEE!! Those heels are seriously insanely awesome!! Will you be getting them?

    xx Love & Aloha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those shoes are intense! You could kill someone!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i like your simple rocker chic outfit for today and i love how the cropped moto jacket fits you perfectly! and those shoes are to-die-for. i'm ogling here along with you. :)

    cuteandlittle.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love your jacket and boots! i dont think you can ever wear enough leather....and those heels are amazing!

    Fashion Bag 411

    ReplyDelete
  5. I haven't seen that movie yet, but I want to be a rock star too. And wear a cute little jacket like the one you have on. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oooh I like you jacket! And look at those heels!! Wow they're kickass! You can literally kick someones ass with that! lol

    ♥lasenoritadaisy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hm, I bet a crafty gal like you could figure out how to DIY some similar studded pumps...

    And I'm totally amazed at how different your outfits are with so few pieces at your disposal. If I weren't so lazy, I actually think it would be fun to try something similar.

    ReplyDelete
  8. i love that kristen and dakota inspired you. they looked real rad in that movie. and you look rockingly chic. love it

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the jacket! :)
    Xx


    PS - Your illustrations are gorgeous! Love, love, love them.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm totally obsesed with these louboutins http://www.shoewawa.com/christian-Louboutin_spike_h.jpg

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love these Sam Edelmans! I love how they add a subtle edgy detail to an otherwise everyday outfit!

    bubbs...

    www.paris-on-my-mind.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh my gosh! Those shoes are killer! In more way than one, haha. Can you imagine getting accidentally hit with those bad boys? I really love the feminine heel with that extra kick in the back!


    http://pancakestacker.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. oh. em. gee. those SHOES! also, i lovelovelove your outfit. you manage to pull off a lot of leather without looking costumey, and that's so impressive! good gets, girl.

    ReplyDelete
  14. those heels are just stunning ! i love anything classic with a little bit of edge ! love your leather jacket too !

    glisters and blisters

    ReplyDelete
  15. those spiked heels are stunning! love all of your blogger sketches :)

    xo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog!
I greatly appreciate every bit of feedback I get. I aim to return all the comments I receive here. Thanks again for being awesome :]
-Rach