Thursday, November 25, 2010

Chocolate and Ginger

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Hello bloggers! This would be my customary Thanksgiving post. A little late this Turkey Day, but better late than never. This year I'm thankful for my lovely boyfriend, the friends who have stuck by me through thick and thin, my fortunate education no matter where it leads me, and just another holiday season spent with my family.

I don't have any photos of our Thanksgiving meal quite yet so I thought I'd share a few photos of the ginger cookies I made and a chocolate toffee mousse dessert Brandon and I shared at Cafe Capri a while back. The ginger cookies were made from a recipe by the Barefoot Contessa which you can find [here] and try out for yourself. I'm not a huge fan of ginger, but Brandon seemed to like them. And they made my apartment smell like Christmas, which really got me into the holiday spirit!

Hmmm. Now to survive finals until school is over so I can actually start enjoying the holidays...
Rach:]

11 comments:

  1. mmm, your cookies look delicious and your cake is making me drool. and i'm still full from my thanksgiving dinner too! happy thanksgiving!!

    cuteandlittle.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hm this looks so delicious!
    Getting hungry right now ^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow it all looks delicious.. Such a bummer that we dont celebrate thanksgiving in Holland.. It always looks like so much fun.. Nice outfit your wearing in the previous post and i hope you enjoyed your thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oooh, this cake looks so tasty
    i love it
    i hope you will visit my blog
    xoxo
    nana
    http://nanajonesofficial.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh my goshhH! drool; i am planning to make a whole bunch for christmas too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. HI! I have a blog award for you. You have an amazing blog so definitely stop by if you would like! :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hayhay!
    How are you? Your blog is great and I love your style and pictures! I'm glad that I've visited yours.

    Please, check mine, & maybe we can follow eachother? + join my giveaway!

    Thanks and love,
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  8. YUM. i'm still full from eating this whoooollle week, but these look delicious. good luck on finals! mine start a week from monday... crazy, right?

    ReplyDelete
  9. WANT.THAT.CHOCOLATE.CAKE.... soo good

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog!
I greatly appreciate every bit of feedback I get. I aim to return all the comments I receive here. Thanks again for being awesome :]
-Rach