Friday, December 3, 2010

10 of 30

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
[Jacket: Wet Seal, T-shirt: Target, Jeans and wedge heels: Forever21, Purse: thrifted]

This week as pretty much been hellweek school-wise. College is always like that between Thanksgiving and Christmas though. While most students have finals to worry about, I have my final animation project due in studio and a series of color film photography prints due as well. Its actually 5 am and I haven't slept but have been working all night. This is a small break being taken to post outfit number ten.

I have been obsessed with the fashion blog Stockholm Streetstyle lately. All of the super stylish ladies in their rocker chic leather jackets and vintage bags have really inspired me. A common scheme in many of the looks captured tend to revolve around the colors black, white, and red. So when I came across this red vintage quilted bag in my closet that Dee gave me a while ago, I had to incorporate it into my next outfit. I love that it gives just the right amount of pop to the the rest of the outfit. I only wish I could have painted my nails red (I can't due to my job) and have worn red lipstick (which I am just afraid of not being able to pull off).

Rach:]

18 comments:

  1. Love the purse! I have a blue one just like it that I got at Good Will, and can I steal those heels? :D :D
    Such a great outfit :)
    http://aclosetfashionista.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ugh. School.

    But you look good doing it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Stockholm Streetstyle as well. It's such an inspiration; how in the world can those girls wear such skimpy, sexy clothing in such extreme temperatures and darkness all winter long? I have no clue.

    I love this outfit. Especially the shoes. But tell me: that metallic, wintry light looks cold, were your tootsies warm??

    It's 28F here in Detroit today. Ugh.

    XX.
    Mae Lu, @ thereafterish.

    ReplyDelete
  4. it's a great simple outfit! those pants look awesome. and so does your jacket... and your shoes haha. i'm always afraid to wear red lipstick too! i've only ever done it for musicals and other onstage performances when i was in high school.

    ReplyDelete
  5. the red purse is definitely the center of attention! and your smile is very infectious :D

    www.monochromachic.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. love black, white and red! i noticed that all the outfits ive been loving from other bloggers have been in that color scheme! your outfit looks like something i would wear.

    p.s. you and I have similar skin tones and i use a mac lipstick in russian red. i thought it didnt work on me but i've grown to like it! its just hard at first to see yourself with something so bold. hope this helps!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great outfit, Love the wedges and flash of red. Hope the work goes well:) x

    www.golden-indigo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. thanks for your lovely comment! Realla like your blog! You look awesome!

    xx

    http://rosanna-chloe-rose.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. I really love your shoes and the pop of red is fab!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I completely see the inspiration! And it looks great on you!

    The Auspicious Life

    ReplyDelete
  11. your leather jacket? too much love. i love that you threw in the red bag too! so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  12. love the red purse :)

    http://cherrylemonadee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hey!! I am new to your blog and am a new follower and I LOVE IT. Not only do I love your outfits but the photography is really awesome.. I love your simple and great backdrops! do you do your own photography or does your ie. hubby or bf do it for you? Very nice at anyrate and I have gotten some great ideas from you already!!!

    I look forward to seeing more!! I'm also doing the 30 challenge..glad its winding down actually :)

    cheers, Jodi

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a cute and simple outfit! The bag gives just the right amount of pop, to make it not boring.

    BROKEFASHIONJUNKIE

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love your sketches and your style! Great blog!
    Makes me want to share mine too!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love how you brightened up an otherwise neutral outfit with red! It adds a lot of character to the outfit.

    Kristine. Or Polly.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog!
I greatly appreciate every bit of feedback I get. I aim to return all the comments I receive here. Thanks again for being awesome :]
-Rach