Sunday, December 26, 2010

Blogger Sketch Sunday [Hiatus]




Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Hey guys! I really must apologize for the lack of Blogger Sketch Sundays. I realize that this is the third week I've missed my weekly tradition. Unfortunately, I am still having some technological problems with my laptops and my scanner. To hold you guys over until I get things straightened out, I've posted a few of the un-posted sketches that I have previously done. I try to post features with sketches in groups of 3 per each blogger, so these are the sketches that have gone over the 3 or haven't added up to 3. Hopefully some of these bloggers will get their own features in the future. Its also interesting to see the variation in my drawing style over the past half a year.

Either way, I hope all of you guys had an awesome Christmas Day yesterday! Mine was filled with the joy of giving gifts, eating lovely sweets, and spending time with family.
Until next time!
Rach:]

15 comments:

  1. You must be the most talented person i know:) Amazing, i love all of your drawings so much!These are great:)

    I Wish You Happy Holidays!

    ♥ kisses ♥

    http://thrilloftheheel.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely drawings!
    I draw a little bit myself, but definitely not as good as you do (:
    Love the shadows. xxx

    BIGRINGSANDCRAVINGS.BLOGSPOT.COM

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh these are great!!! I hope your tech problems fix soon, haha.
    http://aclosetfashionista.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are a phenomenal artists. I love your Blogger Sketch Sundays. Plus, I enjoy your blog, too. Glad that your Xmas day was a good one.

    www.heartprintandstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh these images are beautiful as usual - i hope your laptop/scanner sort themselves out soon. merry christmas dear!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can't wait until your tech issues are all sorted. I'm looking forward to your next blogger sketches :) These are still fab! Thanks for sharing! Hope you had a divine holiday!!

    http://pancakeSTACKER.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hurry back Rach!! Miss your blogger sketches <3

    KeepItFvncy,
    M.E.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Amazing. These are so lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are such beautiful sketches.
    You're really talented :)

    New follower
    xx

    Rainbows and Buttons

    ReplyDelete
  10. can i use this pictures for my design? :) of course, with source ;D

    ReplyDelete
  11. Can You do a picture for my blog?))

    justalondonlover.blog.cz

    ReplyDelete
  12. These are really great. I especially love the one of the Glamourai. Keep up the good work. I'm curious though why you don't bother with facial features. You do seem to have an understanding of shading.

    http://mystylecanvas.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ahhwww I want some sketches too. they are soooo amazing :)


    lovely greetz

    http://voguelamour.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog!
I greatly appreciate every bit of feedback I get. I aim to return all the comments I receive here. Thanks again for being awesome :]
-Rach