12.01.2010

9 of 30

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
[Jeans, blazer, hat, and purse: thrifted, T-shirt: Target, Heels: Charlotte Russe]

So by this point in the 30 for 30 challenge I'm getting a little tired of my skinny jeans. While I could break out a few of the skirts from my 30 items, I am just too busy with school to put in that much effort into dressing up. So for outfit number nine I decided to go with the most relaxed clothing style I could think of that didn't involve skirts or skinnies: menswear.

I never wear these wide-legged jeans because they are hard to pull off correctly. I fear that they look too 70's flared for my taste. But they are admitted very comfortable. This outfit also finally let me pull out this floral leather bag. I got it for $2 at some random thrift store. I realize that most people probably think this bag is simply atrocious or incredibly ugly, but I love it still.

Happy first day of December to all of you guys!
Rach:]

16 comments

  1. wow, you really make the wide-leg jeans look good! i've always been afraid to try them, even though they do look super comfortable. and i love the menswear-inspired look! although the floral purse just bring some feminine touches to it. :) it's lovely!

    cuteandlittle.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. SO jealous that you can pull off hats so well. I have a pair of wide leg jeans that I have no idea how to style, so thanks for the inspiration!

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty! Love how you combined everything, and I'm a blazer addict, so you can hardly do wrong for me here :)
    brunetteblogging.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your outfit, and the bag! x

    www.golden-indigo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this outfit! So cool and chic! Especially lovin' the hatsL)

    ReplyDelete
  6. this is one of the best menswear inspired outfits ive seen !!
    the flare pants are awesome !

    glisters and blisters

    ReplyDelete
  7. Let me just say that the very first thing I noticed in your outfit was the bag. And the very first thought I had about it was, "Man, I love that bag!"

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think that your outfit has a vintage feel, not 70s! It all looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like!

    amazing bag!

    kisses
    AzaharaJS

    ReplyDelete
  10. This outfit is perfect! I adore your blazer!


    xoxo,

    colormenana.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. unfortunately flares just look silly on me! but they really suit you, & that blazer is gorgeous!x

    ReplyDelete
  12. You look so great! What an awesome background. You always know how to rock a hat, you look really chic here

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ah I want your jjacket please hehe

    ReplyDelete
  14. So digging that leather floral bag! And those pants, you pull them off so well! Thanks for visiting my blog, totally made my night!

    xxAnisa

    ReplyDelete
  15. GIRL YOU ARE ROCKING THESE WIDE LEGGED PANTS> you look so good with the fedora and the rolled up sleeves and the pants. so chic

    ReplyDelete
  16. oh. my. goodness. this outfit is so amazing, and refreshing because let's face it we see skinnies and leggings almost all the time. and you've paired it so perfectly with other items that stop it from look so retro 70s and keep it fresh! perfect topped with that cool hat too! loves it, haha! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog!
I greatly appreciate every bit of feedback I get. I aim to return all the comments I receive here. Thanks again for being awesome :]
-Rach