Monday, January 17, 2011

Away We Go

Photobucket

Posts on the Visual Basic have been a little slow lately due to a wave of commissions and due to the fact that I am packing up to study abroad in Germany for a semester. This is the first time I have been out of the United States, other than Canada.

I'm not sure what to expect on this trip. I feel like I'm leaving for my freshman year of college all over again. Not sure how to feel. And positive this will be a life changing experience. I leave home with a heavy heart, full of worry and doubt.

But I look to the future with hopes for something new and and a sense of clarity. So I hope all of you bloggers out there stay tuned for all of my adventures. Today Texas, tomorrow Germany!
Rach:]

14 comments:

  1. How exciting! I hope you have a great time Rach!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rachel! Good luck with your travels, you are going to have an amazing time overseas...my roommate/best friend studied in London last summer and fell in love! Sending good vibes your way!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, good for you! I'm sure it's going to be an amazing experience!

    I studied in France when I was younger and it was one of the greatest experience of my life :)

    www.virginiescinema.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. So jealous! Have fun in Germany. When I went it was only for a short while but in my opinion it's a fantastic country. And take the opportunity to travel around Europe while you're there - everything's so close!

    ReplyDelete
  5. hope you'll still be blogging while in germany! have fun!!

    KeepItFvncy,
    M.E.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I studied abroad in May all around Europe, and we were in Germany for a couple of days. We learned some introductory German phrases, but when I got there, almost everyone spoke English! And oddly, I found a lot of Vietnamese restaurants too. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow, best of luck in Germany!! you'll have a great time! :)

    cute and little

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your going to have an awesome time!!! Stay safe =)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Have fun in Germany! I studied in South Korea and Japan and I loved it. There is nothing as bittersweet as the return home though. Good luck.

    Kat
    www.dreamsdispersed.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Have a great trip Rach! Hope to see lots of excellent pictures of Germany.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog!
I greatly appreciate every bit of feedback I get. I aim to return all the comments I receive here. Thanks again for being awesome :]
-Rach