2.06.2011

Blogger Sketch Sunday [Flashes of Style]

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Hey Bloggers! Its the Twenty-ninth edition of Blogger Sketch Sunday. This week's post features Bonnie of Flashes of Style whose blog is located in Texas.

3 Reasons I love this blog:
-Bonnie has the perfect quintessential vintage girly girl style. But in a non-cliche way. I love the way she wears neutrals, florals, and chunky knits. Her outfit formula usually consists of a high waisted skirt or shorts, paired with black leggings and chunky boots, with a long over-sized cardigan thrown on top. She also has the cutest collection of vintage saddle bags that always add a little punch to her look.
-If I were to start a blogger version fairy tales story, I'd choose Bonnie to be cast as Snow White. This girls got gorgeous dark hair, pale skin, dark eyes, and red lips. I love the carefree way she wears her hair. Whether its down, loose and wavy or thrown into a cute high bun. She inspires me to be proud of being a brunette.
-I'm from Texas but I have seen any where as beautiful and peaceful looking as wherever Bonnie takes her pictures. Her photographs are always phenomenal. The floaty colors, soft sunlight, and natural landscapes always compliment the looks she wears.

Thanks for reading bloggers! If you've never checked out her blog, you definitely should. I've placed the link to it where I first named her blog.

Rach:]

23 comments

  1. I love her style soooo much! She looks perfect every single time in a totally cute way!
    Great drawings as always:)

    Kisses

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely :)

    love the second and third one so much =)

    http://voguelamour.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish you'd post your sketches more often :) and definitely going to check her blog out now.

    KeepItFvncy,
    M.E.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. gorgeous drawings, as always!! thanks for sharing her blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. she is gorgeous indeed. and i love your drawings! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks lovely again!
    Seriously great (:

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great sketches, and I love her blog too! x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh I love Bonnie - she is one of my fave bloggers hands down!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is amazing, as per usual :)
    You have a real talent.
    These outfits are beautifully put together as well.
    Ill have to check her blog out :)

    Lou
    xxx

    Rainbows and Buttons

    ReplyDelete
  11. These sketches are beyond stylish and cool!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I saw these on Bonnie's blog. You have such talent! :-D

    Cheers! -julie

    ReplyDelete
  13. these sketches are a.ma.zing!

    www.danceinarainstorm.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. The last one is my favorite! You are so talented :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. These are GREAT! You are super talented!

    ReplyDelete
  16. i was just over on bonnie's blog and saw your wonderful sketches! had to come over and say hi, also wowness...you really nailed it and are uber talented girl!

    great job with these and the others i've seen while cruising around your space today. i always thought she reminded me of snow white too, that lady is a beauty for sure.

    can't believe you went from computer sciences to artist extraordinaire!!! so good, way to follow your dream. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  17. Your sketches are beautiful, I love the shading you create, it is so different and neat! You are a talented girl!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Woaaah awesome! I love it sooooo muuuuch ♥

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hi Rach!!

    Wow, I just came across our blog (through Kendi's blog) and it's AH-MAZING! You're so talented. It's inspiring. I love your sketches. Seriously, TALENTED!! I'm gonna go follow you now, haha!

    ReplyDelete
  20. I LOVE ALL YOUR SKETCHES! GOD BLESS YOU.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog!
I greatly appreciate every bit of feedback I get. I aim to return all the comments I receive here. Thanks again for being awesome :]
-Rach