3.24.2011

Commission Work UPDATE

Photobucket

Hey there guys! Some time ago Kendi from Kendi Everyday was awesome enough to incorporate one of the drawings I did of her for my Blogger Sketch Sunday feature into the header of her blog. I've always been open to new commissions from bloggers who want me to help them create their blog header. After Kendi starting using my sketch on her blog (which you can check out for yourself HERE), I got in a ton emails for new commissions.

I got to work with 4 clients to create artwork for them, so I thought I would post them here on my blog. Don't forget to check out their blogs themselves at the link below each drawing and check out the header in action!

After a long absence from my email due to enjoying in Karneval here in Germany and chilling out in Italy for Spring Break, I've forgotten to respond to many of the other emails I have received about commissions :( So I must apologize for the lack of communication and I'd like to announce that if any of those bloggers would still like to commission me or if any new bloggers are interested, I am open for business!

Just shoot me an email at rachel_nhan@yahoo.com for my price page and more info!
Rach:]

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket
[This is actually a clothing brand logo, not a blog header]

Photobucket



12 comments

  1. LOVE these!! The second is my favorite, I love the style of coloring you used :D
    http://www.closet-fashionista.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. God, you are so talented! I'm drooling just looking at these!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rach, you are one talented girl. Great designs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow cool! Didn't know you made Kendi's header image. But why not, seeing how talented you are! :-D

    Relatable Style

    ReplyDelete
  5. Are amazing, the birds are awesome.

    kisses
    AzaharaJS

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are so insanely talented! I love your sketches. They are beautiful. Congrats on all the new headers and such!

    ReplyDelete
  7. i just wanted to THANK YOU again! my husband saw it and said it was the best money i've spent! THAT IS A HUGE COMPLIMENT...hahahhaha! you are an amazing artist!

    ~xo
    the stylish housewife

    ReplyDelete
  8. you are just magical! SO talented! i am always excited to see what you do next!

    ~selina

    ReplyDelete
  9. These drawings are amazing, Rach! They really make me think about revamping my own blog--which is in a sore need of a facelift...hmmm...

    ReplyDelete
  10. Rach is definitely great talent...great working with you dear!

    I will have you in my mind for my next header...I am thinking I will need a colored one for summer...brainstorm ideas :D

    xoxo
    Stella

    http://www.jadore-fashion.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. You are such an amazing artist. Keep it up!

    richelle
    www.rarepersona.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. wow your drawings are really good. I wish I had money to commision one for my blog
    x

    http://dropping-daisies.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog!
I greatly appreciate every bit of feedback I get. I aim to return all the comments I receive here. Thanks again for being awesome :]
-Rach