4.15.2011

Blogger Sketch Sunday [Fashion Zen]

fashionzen 1 WM

fashionzen 2 WM

fashionzen 3 WM
Hey there! Its the Thirty-Sixth edition of Blogger Sketch Sunday! This week's post features Iris of Fashion Zen, whose blog is located in the Netherlands.

3 Reasons I love this blog:
-Iris' style cannot really be contained in one look or word. She's vintage and girly one post, and then rough and edgy the next. I can only describe her style as been quintessentially European. She is all about stepping up her outfits with quirky hats, dramatic furs or capes, and chunky heels.
-This blogger is all about showing off her legs without being trashy. She keeps it chic by wearing short dresses with dark tights or trouser shorts with thick thigh-high socks. 
-When H&M had [THIS] gorgeous red dress from Lanvin in its stores, I desperately wished I was close enough to an H&M to try it on. Unfortunately, now that I am surrounded by H&M's in Germany, that collection is no longer sold. So I'll have to settle for living vicariously through Iris and her post with the dress.

If you have never come across her blog, I encourage you to check it out! I posted the link to it where I first named her blog above. 

I must apologize for the late-ness of this post. While I published it for Sunday, it is actually Thursday today. Photobucket has been 'working on' getting my images to show up, so I haven't been able to post them. Instead I've switched to Flickr, which maybe a permanent switch if Photobucket keeps messing up like it has been. That way I can have a stable source for blog images!

Rach:]

20 comments

  1. I'm a big fan of her blog ever since she started posting. This girl has an amazing style and i love her bodyshape!

    Awesome drawings, you're so talented!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. love it :)

    http://voguelamour.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. You were in Berlin last week???? Ahhhh I'm so sorry I missed you, would have loved to grab a cup of coffee or something! Your work is stunning and if you're ever short of inspiration I'd love for you to sketch me so I can feature it on Gypsy*Diaries! :D
    xxx

    http://gypsy-diaries.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love your sketches! they're so great!
    http://suzie-sweet.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sehr inspirierend.
    Ich liebe deinen Blog ^^

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love love love your drawing skill <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. OH WOW!!!
    You are really talented!

    ReplyDelete
  8. fantastic! you're so talented!

    www.katrinajones-art.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am in LOVE with your sketches!!! I discovered you through your sketches of the blogger from District of Chic and I continue to be impressed! You have quite the talent and such a wonderful blog! Continued success with everything, I must follow to see all the wonderful sketches you do in the future...so pretty!

    Liesl :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I came through your fabulous blog through Kendi's and I love it! I am here to stay and I am looking forward to see more of your art work. Keep up the good work and all the best with everything!

    Loads of love,
    Dip-tea
    http://diptea-esque-ish.blogspot.com/

    P.S.> Thanks for introducing me to Iris's blog. She is so beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. wow!!! you're really talent !! oh my gosh !! wow !!

    www.distylle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi :) I want to download it :) Can I ?? :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great sketches!

    Check out my new art/fashion/illustration blogL
    www.floatingfaces.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. This post is amazing! Compliments!
    I'm in love with your blog!
    Please you come to see our blog, and if you like follow it, we will exchange again:)

    Kiss kiss from Italy:)

    http://todayilook.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love looking at your sketches! You are so talented with both photography and hand rendering. I'm following.

    ☮ Lisa Ann

    www.sugarcoatedstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. I have just found you via thrill of the hell blog and I just wanted to congratulate you for the drawings and your inspiring posts.
    You are very talented!

    Teo
    www.whitelace.ro

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog!
I greatly appreciate every bit of feedback I get. I aim to return all the comments I receive here. Thanks again for being awesome :]
-Rach