Sunday, May 15, 2011

Blogger Sketch Sunday [Thrill of the Heel]

thrill heel 1

thrill heel 3

thrill heel 2
Hello there, its the Thirty-seventh edition of Blogger Sketch Sunday! This post features Andreea of Thrill of the Heel whose blog is located in Romania.

3 Reasons I love this blog:

-Andreea has a very unique sense of style. I've never seen another blogger with quite the same look. If I had to describe it, I'd say its a bit of quirky lady-like charm meets vintage flair. She's got a closet full of  off-kilter hats, proper skirts, menswear blazers, and perfectly polished heels.
-Is it just me, or does Andreea resemble the actress Ginnifer Goodwin to you? Think Big Love and He's Just Not That Into You. I'm pretty sure its the face shape and pretty red-ish auburn hair that look similar.
-All of the colors in Andreea's wardrobe seem to be deep beautiful jewel tones or bold graphic shades. There are rich purples, greens, and teals, but then she also has many graphic red, black, and white pieces.

If you've never come across her blog, you need to go check it out! I've placed the link to it where I first named her blog above.

I must apologize again for the long blogging hiatus. I've been caught up in moving back home to America after studying in Germany for 4 months. But now I'm home and settled in. And its summer. Which means my blogging will be back and in full steam. Looking forward to many new posts and a summer of blogging!

Rach:]

16 comments:

  1. Great sketches!! You have an amazing talent. Great blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, awesome sketches.

    I am following you from now on.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my God, I can't belive this!
    I'm such a huge huge fan of your drawings and i can't belive i've been featured!
    Thank you so much for doing these, i love them!

    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are incredible! These sketches are so good! Haha, they kinda make me sad and jealous, i wanna be as talented as you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. these are all great! It's so much fun that I can recognize most of these girls, they're all from blogs I follow! I wish I could draw like this 8->

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love Andreea's style and your sketches are simply wow!!

    Following you now!:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love her blog! And you're so right! She does look like Ginnifer, weird!!
    Great sketches as always :)
    http://www.closet-fashionista.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fantastic sketches!!!! love them!!
    Freesia

    ReplyDelete
  9. So glad to see a post up on your blog, and a sketch sunday post for that matter, love these! She's got great style, I love her blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hello! I just discovered your blog, and I think your sketches are so lovely. I love the gals you've chosen to sketch too. New follower!

    xx
    Whitney, a la Ladywolf

    http://alaLadywolf.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. you are so talented, I love your sketches! And you are right, Andreea has such a unique style!

    ReplyDelete
  12. wow I love your blog! I'm following you!
    I hope you will follow me back
    love
    http://kassandra-beinstyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. your the awesome artist everyone's been talking about! i totally remember seeing your sketches on "brookyln blonde" blog! :D I totally love your blog, you've inspired me to start fashion sketches again. I went into a rut when I went though art school...lol btw thanks for the lovely comment on my blog, also following!

    www.christinebalram.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Jesus! your paintings are so adorable. You're very talented. I can't believe it. Beautiful! Really beautiful!

    LOVE IT!

    ReplyDelete
  15. OMG..those are great sketches..so so love it..
    fanned!!

    i'm following you now
    wish you can follow me back :)

    hug and kisses,
    Aloddya
    http://flirtatious-district.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog!
I greatly appreciate every bit of feedback I get. I aim to return all the comments I receive here. Thanks again for being awesome :]
-Rach