Sunday, June 12, 2011

Blogger Sketch Sunday [B. Jones Style]

bjonesstyle1 WM

bjonesstyle2 WM

bjonesstyle3 WM
Hey guys, its the Thirty-Ninth edition of Blogger Sketch Sunday! This week's post features Beth of B. Jones Style whose blog is located in Orange Country, CA.

3 Reasons I love this blog:
-Perhaps its because I'm in the middle of a SATC marathon right now, but Beth reminds me of a west coast version of Carrie Bradshaw. She's a professional self-made woman with big blonde hair and bold style. Some bloggers just captivate you with their personality and lifestyle and Beth is definitely one of them. 
-I love that Beth posts about the interior of her home. I've never been able to to put together a beautiful room myself but I love looking at amazing decor. Her bedroom has a gorgeous canopy bed, crisp white linens, and an eclectic collection of thrifted finds. I am in love with her inspiration board in her closet. She keeps it up to date each season to help visualize how she wants to dress for those months. 
-Beth style is ladylike polish with an urban edge and a tinge of grunge. Her closet is full of sleek blazers in bold colors and dramatically cut trousers. She adds a little elective flair with interesting patterns and interesting jewelry. 

If you haven't seen her blog yet, you need to check it out. The link to her blog is located where I first introduced it above.

As always I must apologize for the inconsistency of my posting. I was on vacation for 2 weeks in California but I'm back now with a million pictures to post from my trip and a sketchbook full of Blogger Sketch Sundays coming soon. 

Rach:]

14 comments:

  1. I love these sketches you are SO talented!
    Hope you had a great trip!
    xo
    http://www.hourglass-fashion.blogspot.fom

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, great sketches!

    xoxo, Suzie

    ReplyDelete
  3. I absolutely LOVE these sketches...what talent. Glad to have stumbled upon these. In a way, they inspire me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. woow! you are very talented!...and by the way ur blog as well, I've just discovered it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. *sigh* amazing sketches as always!!! I'll have to check out her blog :D
    http://www.closet-fashionista.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your sketches! I will check Beth's blog in a sec.

    http://amidsttheworld.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are very talented! The sketches are great! I wish I could draw so good)


    xx
    http://ohsoalexandrish.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. more amazing sketches! You are beyond talented...and I love her blog too! xo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey Rach. No need to apologize for taking a vacay. Your return just gives readers something to look forward to. Anyway nice drawings, especially the middle one.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I just stumbled upon your blog and love these sketches. So awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm in love with these amazing sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love your sketches, they're amazing!

    snowhitesdiary.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi! I know we've never met, but I'm friends with your sister, Vy. She referred me to your blog cause I'm a big fashion/photography fan as well. I just wanted to let you know that your blog is really inspiring to me to get my admittedly lackluster one back on track. (I'm awful about procrastinating, getting distracted, basically neglecting to post). Your drawings/photography are all incredible! Keep it up, I'll be sure to follow your posts in future!
    Alexandra Korba

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog!
I greatly appreciate every bit of feedback I get. I aim to return all the comments I receive here. Thanks again for being awesome :]
-Rach