Sunday, July 3, 2011

Blogger Sketch Sunday [9to5Chic]

9to5chic2 WM

9to5chic3 WM

9to5chic1 WM


Welcome bloggers! To the Forty-second edition of Blogger Sketch Sunday! This week's post features Anh of 9to5Chic whose blog is located in San Francisco, CA.

3 Reasons I love this blog:

-Alright lets be honest, most fashion bloggers wear outfits that no average person could ever pull off on an everyday basis. Thats why we love them. But Anh finds a way to look chic and stylish without losing that practical sensibility. She knows how to mix more mainstream basics from J.Crew and Zara with high power accessories from Chanel, Miu Miu, or Lanvin.
-The outfits she wears could actually translate to real life and even better, they translate into the professional world. Anh shows us what it looks like to dress polished and conservative for work, but still maintain that inner fashionista. She doesn't look like any other woman in the office, her awareness of style and subtle hints at current trends sets her apart.
-I feel like Anh has a very strong sense of personal style. She knows what she likes and you don't see her jumping around to looks that she knows aren't her. Her wardrobe is all about crisp neutrals, pretty pastels, and clean patterns all put together impeccably.

If you haven't seen her blog, go check it out! I've put the link where I first named her blog above.
Tune in next week to see a post on Veronika of Tick Tock Vintage!

Rach:]

11 comments:

  1. want some sketches too *_* from me, my boyfriend and my son hihi:) love them soooooo much

    http://voguelamour.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just wanted to say that I'm loving your new blog banner. Very cool.
    I will check 9to5Chic's blog. Per usual, the drawings are superb.

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW,your header is absolutely amazing!!!Love it!
    http://chiccastyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like your sketches so! how do you make these? are that drawings?

    liiebling.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm sure I'll check this blog out! Sketches are incredible!♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, she looks so chic! Lovely drawings my dear:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. What great looks--especially the top one! Nice job.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love it! Her blog sounds amazing, going to check it out now :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your sketches are my favorite! You do an amazing job! Are you loving life after leaving good ole College Station?

    ReplyDelete
  10. your drawings are the best thing ever! you pick the greatest blogs and represent them in an awesome manner :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog!
I greatly appreciate every bit of feedback I get. I aim to return all the comments I receive here. Thanks again for being awesome :]
-Rach