Sunday, July 17, 2011

Blogger Sketch Sunday [Eveline Fashion-Diary]

eveline1 WM

eveline3 WM

eveline2 WM
Hello bloggers! Welcome to the Forty-fourth edition of Blogger Sketch Sunday! This Sunday's post features Eveline of Eveline Fashion-Diary whose blog is located in Poland.

3 Reasons I love this blog:

-Eveline's look is clean, bold, and dramatic. Everything about her is striking. From her ridiculously pretty-in-a-fierce-way facial features to the edgy streamlined clothes she wears. Her outfits look almost futuristic the way she always works asymmetrical cuts, sharp trench coats, and strategic sheer panels. Its all about no-fuss simple yet edgy pieces with a studded bag, metallic heel, or heavy hardware necklace thrown on top.
-This girl's blog took a turn as streetstyle blog during Paris Fashion Week. And seriously, her pictures could give Tommy Ton a run for his money. The photos manage to capture every high-fashion, glamourous, fast-paced moment outside the shows. From intimidating magazine editors to hugely successful fashion bloggers to details of enviable outfits, her blog has it all.
-And while at Paris Fashion Week, Eveline herself was photographed by none other than The Sartorialist  himself! Yep, on top of being featured on Vogue and Harper Bazaar's online slideshows, Scott Schuman  posted a photo of her on his blog. If I ever ended up on The Sartorialist, I don't think my life would ever be able to top that. Insane.

So if you haven't seen her blog yet (although you've probably seen her face on one of the 3 sources I mentioned before), check it out for yourself now! I've posted the link to it where I first named her blog above.



  1. Haha, I actually found your blog through Blogs of Note. I'm glad you were featured. I love your content, and you are such an amazingly talented artist!

    Little Acorns

  2. She has a really great style I like her blog too.
    It's been a while since I stopped by your blog, but I lust compliment you on your new banner it's amazing !!

  3. Congrats on being named a blog of note! Come over for a break sometime A Camp Host's Meanderings at

    You are very talented!!!

  4. Wow, you're really talented. How did you find Eveline's blog?

  5. i love it! your sketches are really great :)
    xo dana

  6. Wow love your sketches! :))
    What do you think about my photoblog? :)

  7. Very Very nice blog, Awsome posts, good work

    Most eligible for Blogs of note

    Best wishes from
    Biz and Legis Online Legal Service Providers Thank you keep posting

  8. Beautiful girl and your drawings... always amazing!

  9. I love this! I found your blog through blogs of note too- Congrats! You have a lot of talent and I love the sketches!


  10. I'll check her blog <3

    girl, I really love your sketches :D :D

    CA • REY

  11. I love hearing about new blogs... You are always a great resource!

    ☮ Lisa Ann

  12. wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooowwwwwwwwwwwww
    my blog is :

    follow. pretty please. it's new!

  13. So adorable! I love how you've captured the fabric in the first sketch.

    Chic on the Cheap

  14. amazing pictures, you are talented with no doubts;)=)

  15. i love this ♥ Beautiful drawings, amazing!

  16. it's an amazing!!! definitely a great blog... thanks for sharing!

  17. Your sketches are AH-MAZING!

  18. great blog! I love Eveline's style! :)

  19. Amazing sketches !!!
    Your are born designer :)

    Bridal Decoration


Thanks for stopping by my blog!
I greatly appreciate every bit of feedback I get. I aim to return all the comments I receive here. Thanks again for being awesome :]