8.21.2011

Blogger Sketch Sunday [Cheyenne Meets Chanel]

cheyenne1 WM

cheyenne3 WM

cheyenne2 WM
Hey bloggers! Its the Forty-ninth edition of Blogger Sketch Sunday! This week's post features Shea Marie of Cheyenne Meets Chanel whose blog is located in West Hollywood, CA.

3 Reasons I love this blog:

-Shea Marie's poses are always fierce. She somehow manages to position her body in dynamic angles worthy of a editorial photo shoot. If I even attempted half of the poses she strikes in heels, I'd probably fall flat on my face or break an ankle.

-This blogger's style is every bit reflective of the Californian surroundings she resides in. Its all about loosely knit sweaters tucked into light denim cutoffs. Brightly colored skinny jeans tucked into sharp ankle boots. Aztec print purses and rough leather jackets.

-Shea Marie's hair style isn't anything too edgy, but its well kept and suits her effortless but graceful energy. Few women rock middle parts today, I being one of them as well. I love seeing someone who pulls off a clean and simple part with relaxed but polished waves.

If you haven't seen her blog, go check it out at the link above.

I'm proud to announce that I have put together 2 how-to-draw tutorials for 2 of the sketches from this post. A fellow College Station blogger, Sofia had the idea of me posting the process of how I draw Blogger Sketch Sunday sketches here on my blog. If you are interested in seeing a tutorial, check back later this week!

Thanks for reading!
Rach:]

6 comments

  1. Lovee the sketches how cool!!!! You live in college station tx??? Home of the aggies?

    jen
    http://blankwhiteframes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. These sketches are brilliant, Rach. LOVE these.

    I Can Be Many Things
    Courtney

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the sketches, and the pose in the last one is major!
    strut mode

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have spent the past 45 minutes stalking your entire blog and continuously being blown away by ur artwork. I can never draw like this, Evry piece of your work is amazing :) LOVE YOUR BLOG!!!

    xx
    Erika
    http://www.erika-t.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog!
I greatly appreciate every bit of feedback I get. I aim to return all the comments I receive here. Thanks again for being awesome :]
-Rach