8.30.2011

Sweet Tooth

IMG_4511
School just started up this week so please excuse the lack of Blogger Sketch Sunday this past Sunday. My weekly tradition will be back on regular schedule next Sunday. To make up for it, I'm posting a few more paintings that I have done recently and finally got around to photographing. These two paintings are the start of my Sweet Tooth series of food paintings. I'm trying to think of a third sweet item to paint and finish the collection. I'm wavering between waffles, blueberry pie, or red velvet cake.

Mmmm decisions decisions....
Which dessert would you pick?

Rach:]

13 comments

  1. mmmmm they look yummy!
    you're very talented
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's great to see some painting besides the clothing ones.
    I'd totally pick the ice-cream! :D
    And for the 3rd I say red velvet cake

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I could go a bowl of ice now. Your painting was very stimulating.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great job ! i want to eat them !

    ReplyDelete
  5. they are gorgeous! i want the waffle cone one on my wall!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those paintings are beautiful and totally speak to me because I have an INSANE sweet tooth.

    Fashionable Collections Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  7. beautiful work...
    I love your blog. xo

    Courtney
    I Can Be Many Things

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your art work so inspring and I love the header you did for kendi everyday so inspiring and beautiful :)

    www.haideeandco.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. beautiful job Rach!! so talented... Hope you remember me from a while ago.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love, love, love these :).

    Found your blog through Kendi everyday, by the way.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your work is simply amazing!! Love it all!!!
    Hugs
    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  12. lovely, your artwork is flaberghasting.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog!
I greatly appreciate every bit of feedback I get. I aim to return all the comments I receive here. Thanks again for being awesome :]
-Rach