Friday, December 2, 2011

Christmas List [2011]


[1] Macbook Photoshop hotkeys laptop keyboard cover @Photojojo
[2] Soot (from Spirited Away) plushie cell phone holder @FocalPrice
[3] Yellow gemstone cocktail ring @Ebay
[4] Wonder Woman travel coffee cup @Amazon
[5] Cat Eye vintage eyeglasses @Etsy
[6] Fashion history book @Amazon
[7] Typography Workbook @Amazon
[8] Star Wars long-sleeve tee (s) @Forever21
[9] Grey/Yellow reversible comforter (full/queen) @Target 
[10] Striped sweater (s) @Target 
[11] Suede ankle boots (6) @Charlotte Russe

Its that time of year! I've just ransacked the holiday aisle at Target leaving with 3 sparkly gift bags and an R2D2 Christmas bobble head. I'm excited about the DIY gifts I have planned to make for friends and family. And currently I'm drowning in end of the semester schoolwork, drinking hot chocolate, and listening to christmas carols on pandora. Yep. Its December.
Are you ever too old to make a christmas wishlist? I think not.
This year, only simple fun things make the list!

Hope you're having a great start of December and if you're in college, good luck on finals and have a safe trip home for the holidays!
Rach:]

10 comments:

  1. It's nice to make Christmas wishlist - I don't think you are ever too old for that. Nice sketches on your blog BTW:)

    Hope you have a lovely Christmas.
    Helen Neely

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Rach! I love your blog and artwork. Good luck with end of semester work and everything! I hope you start taking commissions again after the new year because I'd really like to commission you for a blog header if possible. I love love love your blogger sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh you reminded me that I need to get on my xmas wishlist as well! I'm loving those cat eye sunglasses, sadly I never find ones that are small enough to fit my face :/

    mango

    mangotatoes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. omg, love this Star Wars t-shirt. So cool.

    ;*

    ReplyDelete
  5. Charlotte Russe is having a sale right now. If you go during "happy hour" 3 - 6, haha, all their boots are $15!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's the Typography book Donna suggested!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lol, total hipster wishlist. JK, You've got some real fancy pieces paired with very fun ones as well. Looks like you're going to have a very Designer-y Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I absolutely love that Star Wars shirt!!

    http://julies-thisandthat.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh I love that Wonder Woman cup! And those glasses are just gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog!
I greatly appreciate every bit of feedback I get. I aim to return all the comments I receive here. Thanks again for being awesome :]
-Rach